Terms and ConditionsLast updated: SEPT 10, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
DefinitionsFor the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate refers to an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with, a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Bada Laundry.
- Country referred to: Maharashtra, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Services refers to any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Bada Laundry, accessible from https://www.badalaundry.com/
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or any other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Links to Other WebsitesOur Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
We strongly advise you to read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
For European Union (EU) Users
United States Legal Compliance
Severability and Waiver
Translation InterpretationThese Terms and Conditions may have been translated if we have made them available to you on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com